- Crossmatch™ 500 dpi biometric fingerprint sensor
- Optional compatibility with Imprivata Confirm ID™ hands-free mobile authentication
Our standalone security pod provides strong security in one compact device. The KSI-1900 FFFB with Crossmatch 500 dpi biometric fingerprint sensor is compliant with DEA ePrescribe (EPCS) and I-STOP regulations. The silicon-surfaced biometric fingerprint reader provides foolproof user identification in one space-saving design. The KSI-1900 FFFB is compatible with Bio-Key®, Imprivata®, Oracle®, CA Technologies, HealthCast®, Caradigm® and many other leading SSOs. Ideal for healthcare workstations, medical carts and the retail industry.
FIPS 201 Compliant
ePrescribe (EPCS) Compliant
Point of Sale
Key Features and Benefits
- Irrefutable Crossmatch™ TCS1 500 dpi biometric authentication
- Compact design
- Low cost, high performance
- Strong password management
- Fast, secure logon
- DEA ePrescribe and I-STOP ready
- Compatible with leading SSO software
Download the KSI-1900 FFFB Datasheet
Dimensions: 4″L x 2-3/4″W x 3/4″H
Weight: 5.6 oz.
Crossmatch™ TCS1 Capacitive 508 dpi Silicon-Surfaced Fingerprint Sensor (life cycle 2 million fingerprint placements)
Available in Black
Download easy cleaning and care tips for Silicon-Based Fingerprint Sensors.
We’d love to hear from you. Please send us an inquiry for product pricing, free 60-day evaluation unit, or any questions you may have about KSI products or service.