KSI-1700 YB SonarLocID®
- SonarLocID® walk-away technology
- Easy-clean low profile keys
Our SonarLocID® Keyboard uses state-of-the-art, integrated presence detection technology. Automatic logoff is triggered when a user physically moves away from the workstation. The keyboard locks and is secured. Distance and timing of workstation logoff are adjustable. Upon approach to the workstation, the keyboard’s sonar sensor technology prompts an authorized user to enter security information — username, password, badge number, or fingerprint biometrics.
Compatible with Single Sign On solutions from Imprivata®, Oracle®, HealthCast®, and many more.
- Typical read range: Adjustable 14” – 60” (35.56cm – 152.40cm)
- Dimensions: 1.75” x 1.75” x 7/8” (4.45cm x 4.45cm x 2.2cm)
- Weight: .4 lbs (181.4.g)
- Power requirements and interface: 5V via USB port
- LED: Red, amber, and green
- Transmit frequency: 40 kHz
- Operating temperature range: 40° to 120°F (4.44° to 48.8°C)
- Operating humidity range: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Certifications: FCC Certification, United States, RoHs Platform Compatibility
- Windows, Linux
1700 Series Keyboard Specifications
- Keyboard Dimensions: 17-3/4″ x 7-1/4″ x 1-1/8″ inches
- Key Switch Lifetime > 20 million operations
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Interface: USB
- Weight: n.w. 0.884kg, 10pcs per carton
- Carton size: 59 x 32.9 x 60.5cm, g.w. 11.44kgs, n.w. 8.84kgs
We’d love to hear from you. Please send us an inquiry for product pricing, free 60-day evaluation unit, or any questions you may have about KSI products or service.