Our SonarLocID Keyboard uses state-of-the-art integrated presence detection technology. When the user physically moves away, the workstation securely locks. Distance and timing of the workstation logoff are adjustable. Upon an authorized user’s return, the keyboard prompts the user to enter their security information, such as their username, password, badge number, or fingerprint biometrics.
Compatible with Single Sign-on solutions from: Imprivata, Oracle, CA Technologies, HealthCast, and many more.
FIPS 201 Compliant
Point of Sale
- Typical read range: Adjustable 14” – 60” (35.56cm – 152.40cm)
- Dimensions: 1.75” x 1.75” x 7/8” (4.45cm x 4.45cm x 2.2cm)
- Weight: .4 lbs (181.4.g)
- Power requirements and interface: 5V via USB port
- LED: Red, amber, and green
- Transmit frequency: 40 kHz
- Operating temperature range: 40° to 120°F (4.44° to 48.8°C)
- Operating humidity range: 0% to 95% relative humdiity, non-condensing
- Certifications: FCC Certification, United States, RoHs Platform Compatibility
- The SonarLocID Keyboard supports any operating system with USB support: Windows CE, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Macintosh, the Solaris operating system, Sun Ray thin clients, and Linux.
1700 Series Keyboard Specifications
- Keyboard dimensions: 17 3/4 x 7 1/4 x 1 1/8 inches
- Keyswitch Lifetime > 20 million operations
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Interface: USB
- Weight: n.w. 0.884kg, 10pcs per carton
- Each carton size: 59 x 32.9 x 60.5cm, g.w. 11.44kgs, n.w. 8.84kgs